Monday 20 June 2011

sharing love through music :)

I just don't know how to describe my passion for music, today I just wanna share some songs that I really like, and I believe these inspiring songs are always like reminders/advices in life. Music is just like a part of my soul, I couldn't imagine my life without music, literally.

Katy Perry - Firework
 "where there is a will, there is a way", as long as we live, nothing we can't do to achieve our dream! we need to learn to pick ourselves up after falling down, just gotta remember that rainbow comes out after rain, cheers.


Rob Thomas - Someday
if we don't know how to respect & love each other, what will the world become? Love the meaning of this song, I hope people check out this video :) Peace ^^


Pink - Fuckin' Perfect
my latest favourite, been listening to it everyday!! I heard that the story in this mtv is based on Pink's real life story, we just gotta believe ourselves and overcome the dilemma in life; the tougher the life is, the stronger we are!


What song are you listening today? Have a nice day everyone, can't wait for the weekend to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment