Wednesday 29 June 2011

lovely creations

I am goin to share some lovely creations in this post, I am just proud to show off my bestie's creations  :)

disclaimer: I am not getting paid to promote! I just sharing something I love, simple as that :) remember, I love art! I don't praise people if they don't deserve the compliments :P

My dear friend Feunnie Tan is an artistic person (I love & admire artistic person :P) She is good at music, crocheting, and also she is a toy poodle expert to me :P

Take a look at the creations she made!!
Firstly, showing the dolls that I asked her to make for me (I bought la of cos!) Cute right!!! The rabbit given as one of my birthday presents :P (yes she still owing me a big bunny lol XD)


Whatever you want, just ask her to create it for you!! Usually her creations are all based on customers' requests, she is not really selling ready made dolls. You have to give her time to make those dolls, she has too many orders on hand now haha. No worries, the creation quality is always awesome! she is able to create a lot of nice stuffs eventhough she is hectic, I really love her effort & spirit lol!










You can view more here! Those adorable dolls are killing me lol XD Have a nice day peeps :D








No comments:

Post a Comment