Tuesday 21 June 2011

Mocha~

Well, don't be cheated by my blog title, I am not talking about the drink LOL! Wanna introduce my son~ Mocha ^^ If you are wondering, actually Mocha is my mini poodle, I treat "him" as my "son" lol, will never failed to kiss/hug him everyday! Too bad I am not a patient mommy, not being able/lazy to train him on more tricks! FYI I have total 9 dogs in my house now @.@ my family in law doin part time breeding business. Well I am not a fair person, I only shower love on Mocha alone, feel so sorry to the other doggies >.< Anyway what dogs we have? :P We have 1 female schnauzer, 2 female toy poodles, 1 male silky terrier, 1 female silky terrier, 1 mini poodle, 1 silky terrier puppy and 2 stray dogs (guarding the house lol).

we are happy family lol!! 

daddy & mommy always love u Mocha <3

Mocha loves biting our hands lol! Hubby is always kind enough to let him bites -.- 


Hello! I am Mocha~ *wink* so comfy, mommy just bathed me ^^

Pets are always our loyal friends :) I wish Mocha stays healthy and active, love uuuuu~

No comments:

Post a Comment