Thursday 23 June 2011

good food, good life :)

All of my friends know I love food, I used to practice OK dieting habits but I am not doin that anymore :( that's why I gain so much weight due to over-eating, I guess I am having eating disorder :( From 58kg increase to 80kg, OMG, how I wish I am skinny like some people, some of my friends can never gain weight even though they eat a lot! Sigh, I am just out of control when I see food in front of me -.-" 

OK, I should stop whining about my weight! I wanna share the food/drinks that I like <3 good food makes me happy, my wallet bleeds badly though :( here I am introducing 7 best food/drinks *drum rolls* (don't bother the sequence, they are all equally awesome!)

p/s: sorry for some of the blurry images >.< some pics taken using handphone :(
.
.
.

Dragon Maki from Umai-ya 
I am a super fan of unagi I tell you, if you don't know what to feed me, please think of this XD hahahah!

Spicy Seafood Aglio Olio pasta from Vivo
this is by far the best aglio olio I ever tasted :P I miss it a lot!! MUST visit again in this week muahahha!

sorry I don't remember the name :( it is from Vivo too! OMG chocolate lovers you must not miss this cos this is just so heavenly!!

Carbonara Fettucine from Vary Pasta at Atria (near to SS2)
I likey~~ it is creamy but it won't make you feel sick after eating! *drooling again*

Fried Salmon Skin from Sushi Tei
 Fell in love with it once I tried it lol, they were soooo crispy even though the food already cold! I love eating them as snacks XD

Strawberry Au Liat from chatime
OMG ever since I tried this drink from chatime I never bother to try the other flavours lol! And I am now drinking a few cups in a week =x I can't resist it!!

Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt  original flavour with toppings :D
RM10 for original flavour with free toppings, and they come out with 2 different flavours every month! Limited flavours cost RM11 per cup and you  gotta pay RM1 for the toppings >.< I love it sooooooo much <3 I will not pay so much to eat tutti fruiti lol :P


So, anyone tempted / drooling over my post now? :P Thanks for viewing and have a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment